Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Movie Fan Social Network!

Yes, I know. Everyone is tired of social networks. And I’ll be the first to admit that social networks are an internet genre that has been pretty much outplayed.

However, with all my searching (which actually was only a couple searches on Google and Wikipedia), I didn’t find a social network specifically for movie lovers. There were networks for music lovers, book lovers, college students only, etc., but none for lovers of movies.

And thus I took it upon myself to create just that and although it may not be much, with your help, it can be the next MySpace, Facebook or even Twitter! So come join the I’m A Movie Fan social network and let the world know how much you love movies!

The layout is simple (because I use the free version, being a penniless sitar player), but it is all we need to create something big for lovers of movies around the world. If you have any ideas for it, let me know, I have a profile on it already.

Just a little fun fact for you - I created the title graphic and the big sky/man walking graphic on the Welcome page. I’m proud of them.

- J

Bookmark and Share

No comments: