Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Movie Luck…

For some reason, when I watch movies, I always unknowingly favor the character who dies in the movie. I don’t know if I have an inner “radar” for it or what, but it happens quite often.

It all started with The Lion King. Mufasa was my favorite character from the moment he came on screen, and yet, he was the one to die at the hands (or paws actually) of his own brother.

Here is a list of movies that this has happened – a list that is bound to expand…

Now I know that at least a couple of them, such as The Man in the Iron Mask, are based on the books, but I have not gotten around to reading these books yet, so I consider these legit. Otherwise, if I had read the book and the character dies in the book, I would expect it, and therefore it would not count.

- J

Bookmark and Share

No comments: