Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Am Legend alternate ending

For some reason unbeknownst to myself, I have not seen the alternate ending for the movie I Am Legend. I don’t know if it was because I only have the single-disc version of it and it comes with the double-disc version. I don’t know if I’ve just never went to the Special Features on the disc. I just don’t know. I mean, I knew there was an alternate ending, but I didn’t look on YouTube or anything for it!

So, for those of you who are not unlike myself, here is the alternate ending:

In a way, I like it better than the normal ending. It doesn’t show the complete sacrifice of the doctor, but it does show the loving side of the creatures which, I thought, showed up a little when Will Smith captured the female.

But whichever ending you like the best, now you know you’ve seen them both!

- J

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Balticblond said...

I agree-- I think I like this one better.