Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to movies by J!

I have wanted to critique movies for a while now, but I never have the time and/or money to go see the new ones that come out in theatres. What to do then?

So I had this great idea of just critiquing the 300+ movies I already have. You see, I never bought or even rented movies before I started working at Blockbuster. I worked there for about 2 and a half years, eventually accumulating nearly 250 DVD's of my own! And since then, I have had a hard time keeping myself from buying movies. I love movies!

I love movies so much in fact, that I now want to be a movie director which is something I am currently working towards. But until that time, I will just be content in critiquing older movies.

So please enjoy, but don't let my opinions ruin your own opinion-making. That's the whole joy of movies!

Thank you for stopping by and come again soon!

- J

No comments: